Entries tagged with “Personal Growth”.
Did you find what you wanted?
Wed 17 Aug 2011
Goodness knows, I am certainly one to have a million things going on at any given moment in time. Between helping people get healthy, being a mom of three little ones, running a household and going to school, life here is anything but simple. It is so easy to forget time how simplicity really does change our experience of life though. I am grateful to have the pleasure of interviewing an expert in this area.
RM Allen is a Green Goddess from southern New Hampshire and the author of The New Hampshire Goddess Chronicles, vol. 1 Light Your Torch. She is an expert in living life simply and enjoying every moment of it. Listen to our interview to gain insight into the power and wonder of simplicity.
CLICK HERE FOR ACCESS
RM Allen has also offered a special price on her book for Get Naturally Healthy followers. You can purchase The New Hampshire Goddess Chronicles, vol. 1 Light Your Torch for $10 by going to www.nhgoddess.com. Click on the drop-down menu and go to the $10 “love offering.” Be prepared for an amazing journey!
The book is truly amazing. It is a fast, easy read that will leave you thinking and taking action in your life.
Mon 14 Feb 2011
Yay! There is finally a handbook for parents and this time, it helps us with our own relationships!
Dr. Carol Lindquist has written a truly practical book with limitless impact for couples with kids. Her book, The Happy Couple Handbook – Marriage: How to Survive Parenting is truly a guide for those looking to understand marriage with kids. Dr. Carol’s book is very comprehensive and takes couples through the different (more…)
Sat 1 Jan 2011
Each year, most of us set New Year’s resolutions with great hope, motivation, and enthusiasm. Within a few weeks though, they become a distant memory and life goes on as it did before. Well, here is what some of the experts have to say about achieving success with your New Year’s resolutions:
- Get an accountability partner and send each other daily or weekly updates about your progress on your goal (your New Year’s resolution). Your accountability partner can be your best friend, (more…)
Thu 30 Sep 2010
Sick and tired of being frenzied and stressed? Tyring to gain a little bit of peace and serenity? Before giving up hope, just know that you can have access to inner peace. Here is what Dr. Laurel Clark, President of the School of Metaphysics, has to say about achieving inner peace: (more…)
Wed 18 Aug 2010
- I had the pleasure of interviewing Mike Robbins last night for the Women’s Health Empowerment TeleSummit. We talked a lot about how we can begin reducing our stress and worry. As many of you know, stress and worry are truly detrimental to our health. They have a tremendous impact! Here are a few tips from our interview:
Thu 29 Jul 2010
Health and wellness is not just about exercising or eating well. It is not just about meditating or getting enough sleep. You can not achieve extraordinary health and wellness by doing just one thing. It simply doesn’t work that way. Your health and wellness is multi-faceted. (more…)
Fri 9 Apr 2010
Posted by Danielle under Personal Growth
Spring represents a time of new beginnings and new life.
It is the perfect time to think about what you want to cultivate in your own life. Think about the things that are important to you but you are not satisfied with? (more…)
Tue 19 Jan 2010
So, we are already a few weeks into the new year. How are your New Year’s resolutions holding up? If you are llike most people, you are already asking…”What resolutions?” (more…)
Tue 28 Apr 2009
Posted by Danielle under Personal Growth
This is the time of year for planting. Many of us are planting vegetable seeds or flower seeds in anticipation of fresh vegetables and beautiful flowers.
We usually spend a lot of time and energy caring for our plants. We feed them, nurture them, enjoy them, and appreciate them. Why not do this for ourselves?
This spring, I encourage you to grow right along with your garden. And here’s how:
- Decide what seed you want to plant. What area of your life do you wish to cultivate? Maybe you want to change an old habit or maybe you want to add some quiet time to your schedule. Whatever it may be, chose to “plant the seed” that calls to you (not the one others want you to plant).
- Decide where that seed will grow and thrive. In other words, plan out how you will begin to implement this new goal, habit, or desire.
- Plant the seed. Begin taking action. Follow the plan you designed and put the plan into action.
- Feed and water your plant. Continue to take action. Take the time you need to acknowledge yourself for your successes and give yourself space for setbacks. Revisit your plan and adjust as is necessary.
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor. Take the time to celebrate your accomplishments and success. Reward yourself and allow others to celebrate with you. Share your achievements.
- Appreciate the growth and beauty. Appreciate how you have grown. Appreciate who you are as a human being and all that you offer the world. Appreciate the manifestation of your gifts.